With the new UFO, let’s go back to the roots of paragliding: to fly from a mountain, find a thermal and enjoy the glide! Accessible for everyone, this is the easiest to fly, fully usable and complete single surface, no compromise.
Construction & Features:
– Double coated Skytex, doubled seams and etching tape on edges: robustness is the key.
– For the first time in the product range, the lines are unsheathed Aramid but color-coded! Solidity has never been so easy to untangle.
– The use of Nitinol rods not only saves weight and increases robustness, it also allows a super compact folding… To always slip into your rucksack.
– Leading edge and trailing edge are with mylar-border band. This ensures a structural consistency for not changing the wing’s flying behaviors.
– Struts have disappeared from the surface for an even cleaner, simpler design, and more compact folding. Few ribs are supported by Nitinol rods instead.
– On the leading edge, ground attachment loops can be used to prevent the paraglider from slipping on a steep and/or slippery slope (snow).